For the supporter drive of Sydney’s most glorious radio station experience FBi. For international folk, it’s a surprisingly accurate illustrated map of Sydney’s Bands, recording artist and institutions. Every item is a reference to the band or musicians’s imagery or attitude. Also a couple of diamonds and sand-castles on the norther-beaches thrown in for some biting social commentary on the Sydney’s alarming class differences. But mostly it’s puns and rock’n’roll.
I’m down with Dorothy.
Lets maybe not declare wars in the Middle East like they’re goddamn chain letters. Maybe.
One of my hand-painted dinosaurs named Audrey Lighting.
Ok so you know that "thug life" tattooed and pierced betta fish you drew? Would you be down for someone (ie, me) getting that as an actual tattoo?? :o
I am so very down for that. Under one delightful condition: You send me a badass photo of the finished tat that I can share. :)
I made this animation in collaboration with Tim Girth as part of the Affectors exhibition: Cause and Affect. It’s about the overwhelmingly negative influence mosquitos have in the world. They are are dangerous, they are irritating and they are evil. Stay away from them.
Check out more music from Tim Girth Here.
Watch the process video Here.
The Mosquito (Evil Incarnate)
My piece for the Affectors exhibition: Cause and Affect.
It’s about the overwhelmingly negative influence mosquitos have in the world. They are are dangerous, they are irritating and they are evil. Stay away from them.
Yes! I absolutely condone and encourage this. As long as you send me a photo of the result, all is good in the world.
I’ve updated my Bat character.
I’m going to update him every year.
This is version 2 (Not even his final form.)
Hand lettering for some new products I’m making. Including a sword just for kicks.
The finished window I painted and made faces through at Bar Surry Hills & Italian Kitchen.
Be Italian. Be 2 bottles of wine in. Leave the Illuminati.
The Bruce Willis Lifestyle
This is my piece for Yippee-Kai-Yay a Bruce Willis themed group show.
In my eyes, these are the elements needed to live the Bruce Willis Lifestyle:
- Dead all along. (Probably from explosions.)
- Even his skull is bald. (his hair was probably worn away from constant exposure to massive explosions.)
- Female royals throwing themselves at his rugged/explosive charm.
- White shirt and black jacket dusty from explosions.
- Wearing a monocle because his vision is impaired from explosions.
- Smoking a cigar. Essentially a controlled explosion held in the mouth.
- Surrounded by destruction at all times. (Could be existing ruins, but most likely freshly destroyed by the mere presence of Mr. Willis in the vicinity. )
- Raining cash (explosions aren’t cheap.)
Dance until you’re told politely to stop.
I. Unsheathe umbrella
II. Attach Bayonet