Yes! I absolutely condone and encourage this. As long as you send me a photo of the result, all is good in the world.
I’ve updated my Bat character.
I’m going to update him every year.
This is version 2 (Not even his final form.)
Hand lettering for some new products I’m making. Including a sword just for kicks.
The finished window I painted and made faces through at Bar Surry Hills & Italian Kitchen.
Be Italian. Be 2 bottles of wine in. Leave the Illuminati.
The Bruce Willis Lifestyle
This is my piece for Yippee-Kai-Yay a Bruce Willis themed group show.
In my eyes, these are the elements needed to live the Bruce Willis Lifestyle:
- Dead all along. (Probably from explosions.)
- Even his skull is bald. (his hair was probably worn away from constant exposure to massive explosions.)
- Female royals throwing themselves at his rugged/explosive charm.
- White shirt and black jacket dusty from explosions.
- Wearing a monocle because his vision is impaired from explosions.
- Smoking a cigar. Essentially a controlled explosion held in the mouth.
- Surrounded by destruction at all times. (Could be existing ruins, but most likely freshly destroyed by the mere presence of Mr. Willis in the vicinity. )
- Raining cash (explosions aren’t cheap.)
Dance until you’re told politely to stop.
I. Unsheathe umbrella
II. Attach Bayonet
I love drawing and bringing dinosaurs back to life
Learn too much!
Take your tiara’s and your rattlesnakes.
Change the world. Change your sheets frequently. Change the subject. Change your metrics for a successful Dinosaur themed karaoke Robot.
A made a motion graphic animation for some very sweet (sweet enough to be fictional) cereal.
Remember, breakfast is the most important part of any sugar induced manic state.
Now also available as a toothpaste!
And drink plenty of water. But not too much.
Caffeine never leaves passive aggressive notes for me.